Wilfrid Laurier University is excited to host the COED Fall Meeting 2018.
Theme: “Creating Community and Envisioning our Future”
COED Fall Meeting Details
Friday, November 9, 2018, 10 am to 4 pm
Location: Paul Martin Centre, Wilfrid Laurier University, 75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
Chairs: Mandy Frake-Mistak, Natasha May
Chair-Elect: Sally Heath
- 9:30 – 10:00 Registration & Refreshments
- 10:00 – 10:30 Welcome, Highlight Reel, Year in Review
- 10:30 – 10:50 COED Bingo!
- 10:50 – 12:00 COED Showcase
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch and optional activities (TBA)
- 1:00 – 1:10 Introduction to afternoon session
- 1:10 – 1:50 Panel Discussion: The Past, Present, and Future of COED
- 1:50 – 2:35 Small group discussions and Carousel
- 2:35 – 2:50 Fika Break
- 2:50 – 3:20 Large group debrief discussion
- 3:20 – 3:45 Wow, that was a great day!
- 3:45 – 4:00 Future events and closing remarks
COED Fall Meeting Registration Site
Registration closes Friday, November 2, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Upon completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. The system is not able to generate receipts, but hard copy receipts will be provided at the meeting.
The registration fee includes refreshments/snack breaks and lunch.
Directions and Parking
The Paul Martin Centre is located in the main building at the Waterloo campus location of Wilfrid Laurier. Signs will be posted to help direct you! Visitor parking is located at several nearby lots at a rate of $10.00 per day. The closest lot to the meeting location is Lot #20 or Lot #4. Other options (see parking map below) are lots #10, #12, or #33.
We have made arrangements at two hotels within walking distance of the meeting location: the Comfort Inn and Delta Waterloo. Rooms are available to COED participants at discounted rates using the following links:
- Comfort Inn (from $105.00 per night): COED Fall Meeting
- Delta Waterloo ($169.00 per night: COED Fall Meeting (must be booked before October 11, 2018)